Monday, November 22, 2010

Smell vs. Smell

Don't think of the bathroom theme as being important to me, think of it as one of the more surprising places to find silver lining...
I walked into an invisible stench cloud this morning and quickly decided to pull my shirt over my nose for the duration of my visit.

Although this childish behavior is severely frowned upon in third world countries for the offense to the natives, that's not the reason I didn't want to get caught washing my hands while seemingly smelling my own torso... I just don't want to be caught looking silly any more than I already do. At least not at work.

So is the lining that I didn't get caught? Nah. That's too removed from the situation. The good news is, my armpits were a tad stinky.
"What? Why the heck is that good news?!" you ask.

2 reasons:
1 - because they were a tad stinky, they did a superb job of covering up something far more horrifying to the olfactory bulb

2 - Because my nose was down my shirt, I didn't have to wait until I stank through 2 layers before noticing that I needed a little DEO.
And some water.
Dehydration is notorious for sending out pungent pheromone-cover-uppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment